Feel so happy - Hip Kit Club


I’m super excited to share this layout that I created with the gorgeous October Kit. I absolutely love how this kit can be used in so many themes/topics. You can find perfect colors for a feminine layout, but there are so many darker blue for boys too!



For my recent layout I chose pink, teal and gold color combination, so I picked up the matching elements from the Kit. I used the flamingo cardstock and the Maggie Holmes striped paper as a background of my page, and layered some WRM Honey I’m home ephemera above and below the photo.


I changed the color of the yellow wrath ephemera with some gold glitter glue, and applied gold acrylic paint on the wood veneers. It is an easy way to customize the kit’s color palette.
This kit is full of beautiful gold elements, they bring a beautiful shine to my page. I combined the gold stickers and the Simple Stories gold cardstock .
Here you can check my process video, enjoy watching!
               Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend! Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment