DECEMBER CUT FILE - SNOW-LACE


Happy December for everyone! 
This is the most amazing part of the year with full of bright, happiness, and love!

I would like to  share this snow-lace cut file to begin the festive season, it is just a little something to help you celebrate the season… and to say thank you for all of your support!

You can download the cut file in STUDIO3 or in DXF version, just click on the links.


Some advice for the cutting : 

- Don't use new cutting mat ! It is too sticky, and your die cut could tear when you pull it off. I used to fix my paper with a piece of washi tape on the bottom and on the top ,this case your paper can not move.
- This cut file was created for 12" x 12" paper, if you zoom the cut file out, the lines could become too thin.
- I use a strong, but thin metallic paper (120g) for the detailed cut files.
- my blade settings are 3, the thickness is 15 and the speed is on the 3rd level.

Here are some details about my project with this cut file. I cut it out from a white metallic paper, than cut some more separately stars out of a silver paper. I adhered the second star just by its middle to the background. This is a good technic for adding layers to your page. 



I hope you will enjoy my cut file, don't forget to tag me ( @beavalint ) if you share your project on IG , can't wait to see how do you use it!


XO Bea

3 megjegyzés: