MERRY CHRISTMAS - HIP KIT CLUB



Hello everyone, I was up on the Hip Kit Club blog with my last layout using the lovely November Kits. Let me start this post by saying a Merry Christmas to everyone, and wishing you all a lovely time with your families!
To be honest, Christmas is one of my favorite events to scrapbook.


I started my layout with cutting a large poinsettia flower out of a white cardstock, (it is a part of the subscriber's December cut files) and backed it with Crate Paper  patterned paper. I wanted to add more layers to my layout, so using a craft knife I cut out the petals on the inner side of the cut file, and folded up along the edges.


I placed Lollipop cardstock behind the petals, it gave a pretty color effect to my page.


I created a cluster at the right bottom using Hip Kit Club exclusive ephemera, Pinkfresh Studio mirror sticker and some fussy cut item. I really love how this page turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today! I wish you Happy Holiday! BEA




No comments:

Post a Comment