2017 PLANS - MORE LAUGH :) + CUT FILE


Hello! I decided to create a layout for my 'one little word' for 2017, but didn't find the proper one until I saw a lovely Instagram post on Dear Lizzy feed.

She suggested to instead of saying the things you didn't want to do, list what you want to add your life! I LOVE this idea, and I had so many ideas immediately. 

I created this layout celebrating the things what make me and my family happy,, and to remind to keep them in focus.


I wanted to create this layout very colorful and happy, so I decided to use Simple Stories Love and Adore collection. This collection was created for Valentine day, but I think its perfect for celebrating any occasion. Love the vibrant color, and this yellow-pink-teal color combination is one of my favorite!



I created a little geometric cut file for this layout, its downloadable in STUDIO3 or DXF form. 



Happy crafty weekend!! xo Bea

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bea! As always, your project is beautiful. Thank you so much for the inspiration and the great cut file. Regards!

    ReplyDelete