FAMILY ADVENTURE - HIP KIT CLUB


Hello everyone, I would like to share with you my first layout with the colorful and fun Hip Kit Club December Kits. The first thing that caught my eye in this kit, was the fun Take Me Away patterned paper with the colorful windows.  I just had to use it!


I thought about the best way to use it for my layout, and I decided to fussy cutting the windows and layer them around my photo. I chose a cute photo that was taken on a family trip. Last year we visited a lovey little town with my family, we just walked on the pretty streets and visited an amusement park. It was a long-long day we got home in the late night with so many marvelous feelings.


I chose a teal cardstock as my background and adhered a trimmed patterned paper into the middle. I mostly embellished with Take Me Away ephemera and some fussy cutting flowers. I adhered some acrylic stars to the background, love how they remind me that we arrived home so late.



The best way to make your layout unique is to create your own embellishments. I love attending to tiny details and give a personal touch for my layout. I created the title with matching chipboard letters and Amy Tangerine sticker and wrote my story on a Take Me Away tag.




I hope this post today has given an insight into my favorite technique, making unique embellishments. Thanks for stopping by! BEA


No comments:

Post a Comment