Glorious Moment - PINKFRESH STUDIO


I was up on the Pinkfresh Studio blog with a new layout I created using the super fun The Mix Nr 1. collection. This collection can be used in so many themes, so many possibilities!


I started my layout with cutting some flowers and leaves out of a watercolor paper than painted them with watercolors.  I  chose one of the patterned papers from the Dream On collection, trimmed in half and adhered to a white card stock.  I placed the two photos of my daughter towards the top of my page and created a cluster under them using my the colorful floral die cuts.


I layered several other embellishments from The Mix No. 1 collection under the flowers including a layered chipboard stickers, ephemera and some leatherette stickers. The pretty enable dots and acetate tags were the perfect finishing touches.
This was a lot of fun to create! I hope it gives you some fun ideas to try on your layout!
Happy crafting!
Bea



No comments:

Post a Comment