Grow Wild - COCOA VANILLA STUDIO


I have a new layout to share using one of my favorite collection from CVS, Wild at Heart. I love that this collection is so versatile, and can be used for spring photos and summer holiday layouts!
Here in Hungary we are in the middle of the summer vacation, so today I was inspired to create a layout using last year holiday photo. Every year we spend two weeks in Croatia with the family and with some friends. These days are my favorites of the year, there are no computers, no phones, just us and the beautiful sea. I wanted to document this photo I took there to remember those beautiful days.


To start my layout I trimmed some paper stripes and adhered to a white card stock. For giving some depth to the layout I folded up a little bit the edges of the stripes. I placed my photo across the stripes, and started to create a cluster to the right side of the photo. I wanted to use as many embellishments as I can! I picked up some pretty butterfly die cuts, flair button, wood veneers, ephemera pieces, glittered enable dots and chipboard frames, and layered them from the top using foam tape. I couldn’t figure out exactly where to hand write my journaling so I wrote my thoughts above and under the photo.  Added some colored structure paste dots and dropped watercolor over the top and the bottom to finish.
Here are some close up of my layout: 



This was a lot of fun to create! I hope it gives you some ideas to try! Have a nice day! Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment